Friday, May 8, 2009

Picture Takin'

Yearly, every "good" mom should get a perfect Easter photo. Right? Well...once in seven years I have snapped a good one (with a disposable camera). It happens the same way each time...kids dressed in their best, color-coordinated, spring fashions. ..hair fixed and bellies full without any disasters. After all that, you are late for church so you get the later-Honey look. SOOOO We wait till after church so the kids can roll on the floor, drink red cool-aid and chew on some part of their shirt. Now everyone is hungry again and tired of being dress-up. Picture Time!
This year we had potential...a good background, no snow, everyone could stand unassisted, no one's eyes were swollen shut(ash on his 2nd Easter)
After about four pictures, I told Jeff to go inside so he wouldn't start twitching. I finished up with that hope that maybe I got one. I then noticed I had my camera on the wrong setting :) blurry pictures. Oh well!

I am so thankful for the Gospel! Nothing about the first Easter seemed picture perfect, but everything was being made right.


I am so thankful for the Gospel! Nothing about the first Easter seemed picture perfect, but everything was being made right.

got my camera in focus

proof of my one good Easter photo


No comments: