Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Mountains

I still love the mountains. We took a family trip down home this fall. We got to celebrate my step-brother's wedding and enjoyed a full weekend of family time. We had plenty of fun with Haaz Sue, Aunt LaLa, Papaw 'Tucky and MiMi, Uncle Phil and Jessica, and Aunt Linz and Trey.


Brandon and Ashley were married in the same church as Jeff and I. What a treat to experience that church again.

Asher was the proud catcher of the garter. He was a little confused and tried to give it back.

Our kids are always looking for a party. They danced their sweet little hearts out. The favorite song was "Shake Your Booty". It has since become a family fave.

These pictures are in my dad's back yard. We are soaking up a beautiful fall day.


No more front teeth.

No comments: